Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Jumbo Shells stuffed with meat,pincante,and cheese topped with french fried onions
- 3 lbs beef
- 1 large onion
- 12 ounces picante sauce
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes and onions
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can Durkee onions
- Cook the beef and and large onion together.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Mix half into the beef.
- Stuff Shells.
- Bake 30-45 minute ,350 degrees covered.
- Uncover, add remaining cheese, bake 5 minute.