Recipe by coconutcream
You'll never know these are low-fat! A delicious way to cut calories and fat! My whole family loved them!
Top Review by eileen.ross
This has the potential to be a good recipe. The non fat and low fat ingredients spoil it and ruin the flavor. Studies have shown that it is not the fat that is bad for us, it is the saturated fat and carbs that get us. If you read the ingredients on low fat and non fat products, I'm sure you would agree that they are not so healthy.
- 21 large pasta shells, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup egg white, slightly beaten
- 8 ounces lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 26 ounces reduced-fat spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-fat parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425. Prepare a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites, mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, and chicken. Mix well.
- Fill cooked shells with cheese mixtures. Place shells in pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over top.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top spaghetti sauce.
- Bake, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Uncover, and bake 10 minutes more, or until mixture is bubbly.