1/2 Photos of Stuffed Shells
You'll never know these are low-fat! A delicious way to cut calories and fat! My whole family loved them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Prepare a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites, mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, and chicken. Mix well.
- 3Fill cooked shells with cheese mixtures. Place shells in pan.
- 4Pour spaghetti sauce over top.
- 5Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top spaghetti sauce.
- 6Bake, covered, for 15 minutes.
- 7Uncover, and bake 10 minutes more, or until mixture is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 155.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat spaghetti sauce
low-fat parmesan cheese