Recipe by Lali
I have made these with "Uncooked" shells also. Just add some extra sauce. (or they'll be too dry, trust me, I did that) Again, great in crock pot
- 1 package sausage
- 1 lb pasta shells (jumbo)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice sausage into patties.
- Sprinkle each w/ onion powder, garlic salt& basil.
- Pat spices into each.
- Cut each patty into four slices.
- Put 1/4 C water into skillet& cook slices till brown.
- Cook shells till almost done.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Stuff each shell with cheese, sausage slice, and more cheese.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with spaghetti sauce and place shells on sauce with split side up.
- Cover with cheese& then sauce.
- Bake 350F degrees for 40 minutes.