I put this together one afternoon last week when friends called and said they'd be stopping by that evening. I just stood in my pantry and looked up and down, checked the fridge...everybody seemed to like it! So I thought I'd share.
- 10 large pasta shells, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, coarse chop
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, coarse chop
- 3 scallions, white and green tops, coarse chop
- 3 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne (to taste)
- Throw this whole mess in your food processor.
- Pulse and process until it's all well blended.
- Using a spoon, fill cooled shells.
- Cover with plastic film and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
CPP - This was a nice light dinner entree for the two of us! Nice and delightful change from the standard stuffed Italian shells! Thank you so much!