1/1 Photo of Stuffed Shell Appetizers
Chef PotPie's Note:
I put this together one afternoon last week when friends called and said they'd be stopping by that evening. I just stood in my pantry and looked up and down, checked the fridge...everybody seemed to like it! So I thought I'd share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 large pasta shells, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, coarse chop
- 1/2 red bell pepper, coarse chop
- 3 scallions, white and green tops, coarse chop
- 3 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (to taste)
- 1Throw this whole mess in your food processor.
- 2Pulse and process until it's all well blended.
- 3Using a spoon, fill cooled shells.
- 4Cover with plastic film and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Shell Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 186.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese