1/1 Photo of Stuffed Rolls
These are a favorite bread for special occasions around my house. I'm not sure where my mom got the recipe or even if she created it herself, but she's been making it for as long as I can remember!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the butter in a small container and microwave it for a few seconds to soften it a bit.
- 2Using a hand mixer, cream the butter until smooth.
- 3Add the mayonnaise and parmesan cheese; mix until well incorporated.
- 4Place stuffing in the fridge to chill (you don't have to leave it in there too long).
- 5Cut open the slits on the rolls, slicing all the way down (but don't cut through the bottom!).
- 6With a knife, fill each slit with a dollop of the stuffing mixture.
- 7Place the rolls on an ungreased baking sheet and place in a 350°F oven until the tops are lightly brown, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 372.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g