Recipe by coconutcream
These are a favorite bread for special occasions around my house. I'm not sure where my mom got the recipe or even if she created it herself, but she's been making it for as long as I can remember!
- 24 store-bought rolls (the kind with two slits in the top of each)
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the butter in a small container and microwave it for a few seconds to soften it a bit.
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise and parmesan cheese; mix until well incorporated.
- Place stuffing in the fridge to chill (you don't have to leave it in there too long).
- Cut open the slits on the rolls, slicing all the way down (but don't cut through the bottom!).
- With a knife, fill each slit with a dollop of the stuffing mixture.
- Place the rolls on an ungreased baking sheet and place in a 350°F oven until the tops are lightly brown, about 5 minutes.