Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are a favorite bread for special occasions around my house. I'm not sure where my mom got the recipe or even if she created it herself, but she's been making it for as long as I can remember!
- Put the butter in a small container and microwave it for a few seconds to soften it a bit.
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise and parmesan cheese; mix until well incorporated.
- Place stuffing in the fridge to chill (you don't have to leave it in there too long).
- Cut open the slits on the rolls, slicing all the way down (but don't cut through the bottom!).
- With a knife, fill each slit with a dollop of the stuffing mixture.
- Place the rolls on an ungreased baking sheet and place in a 350°F oven until the tops are lightly brown, about 5 minutes.
These were fantastic! My DS just loved them. Something a little different. I'm sure I will be making these often. Thanks for posting such a great and simple recipe.
Made these for Thanksgivng and forgot to rate them. My family likes brown and serve rolls and they liked them prepared this way. The spread was a nice addition to the roll. Thanks coconutcream. Bullwinkle.
This was terrific way to fancy up your ordinary rolls. Thanks for posting such a great recipe.