1/1 Photo of Stuffed Rolled Chicken Breasts
Tina and Dave's Note:
My partner Dave invented these rolled chicken breasts. They're truly gorgeous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425f, gas mark 7.
- 2Slice each chicken breast laterally, so you end up with 8 thin pieces approx 3 inches wide and 8 inches long, about 1/2 inch thick.
- 3Dry each piece of chicken in the plain flour, and set aside.
- 4Cut the mushrooms, pepper, leek and tomatoes into thin strips. Add half the olive oil and mix together until well coated. Divide this mix into 4.
- 5Take 4 of the bacon rashers, and roll each one around one quarter of the mix ensuring you have tightly rolled parcels.
- 6Then tightly roll a piece of chicken around each of the bacon rolls, followed by a 2nd rasher of bacon and then the 2nd chicken piece.
- 7Brush with the milk, roll in the breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the parmesan.
- 8Place on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 9Serve with your favourite veggies!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Rolled Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.9
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 685.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 43.7 g