Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
If you like Reuben sandwiches, you will adore these. They are so awesome and easy to make.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces thinly sliced corned beef, chopped (from deli)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup well-drained sauerkraut
- 1 egg, beaten
- thousand island dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Press or roll each biscuit to form a 5 inch round circle.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard on each biscuit.
- Place 1 ounce corned beef, 1 Tablespoon sauerkraut and 1 Tablespoon cheese in center of each biscuit.
- Fold in half; seal edges.
- Prick top with a fork to allow steam to escape.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush tops with egg.
- Bake at 375°F for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dip into thousand island dressing and enjoy!
I changed the recipe and used 2 biscuits for 1 sandwich. I had a top and a bottom.Easier to seal and you could fill it a little more.I then ended up with 4 sandwichs. They were very good and will have them again. They would be great to have ready when friends come over.
These were delicious! I substituted turkey for the corned beef and made stuffed Rachels. We'll definitely be having these again.
Very good light dinner with a green salad or cole slaw.