Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
One recipe of bread dough (enough for one loaf any kind will do) I prefer my whole wheat french bread or Honey Whole Wheat
- 1⁄3 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese slice
- 1⁄2 lb corned beef
- Roll out dough into a rectangle as thin as you can get it, about 1/4 inch thick.
- In order given, layer ingredients down the center third of the dough(long ways).
- Slice the outer thirds into one inch intervals.
- Starting at the top, weave the ends and tuck them under while working down to the bottom of the loaf.
- Tuck all ends inches
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and brush with beaten egg wash (1 tablespoons water and 1 egg) and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.