Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from a good college friend several years ago. It is company fare.
- 2 -3 lbs red snapper or 2 -3 lbs flounder
- 1⁄4 lb shrimp, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup butter, split
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- Accent seasoning
- red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, all to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray pan with Pam.
- Saute onion and bell pepper in 1 stick of the butter. Add cut up shrimp and cook on medium heat until pink. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs and stir until all fluid has been absorbed but make sure it is still moist.
- Add crab meat and season mixture to taste, adding Accent Seasoning first. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn on broiler and broil for 5 minutes. Pour remaining butter over fish and serve.
- Season fish. Cover fish with the shrimp, crab mixture and bake 15 minutes.