1/2 Photos of Stuffed Red Peppers With Hash Browns
Jeannie 716's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: I love red peppers and hash browns and this recipe combines them into a Tex Mex dish that is robust in flavor with a hint of spice.
My Private Note
Red Pep ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Cut peppers in half and seed.
- 3Sauté bacon until crisp and discard oil. Continue by adding carrots, spinach, green onions, garlic and hash browns. Saute until potatoes are tender and add salt and pepper. Add diced tomatoes, goat cheese and red pepper flakes last and cook for 5-10 minutes until everything blends together.
- 4Fill each pepper to the top and bake for 35 minutes until peppers are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Red Peppers With Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 264.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns