1/2 Photos of Stuffed Red Bell Peppers With Tuna
Purdy Good Cook's Note:
I know this sounds different, but they are very good. If you are trying to loose a few extra pounds they are great because they are low fat, low cal, and low carb. I ate these a lot when I lost all my weight. They are great for lunch, or you can even heat them up for dinner. Recipe is for one person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice red pepper in half and remove seeds.
- 2Fill each half with equal amounts of tuna.
- 3sprinkle almonds on top of tuna.
- 4Spread on salsa.
- 5Cover each pepper with 2 slices of cheese.
- 7You can also heat them up in the microwave until they are warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Red Bell Peppers With Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.2
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 1118.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 50.3 g