Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Stuffed Red Bell Peppers
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 cup corn (cut off cob or frozen if fresh not available)
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I use Ragu)
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef and onion. Stir in rice, corn, salt & pepper to taste and 1/2 jar spaghetti sauce.
- Cut peppers in half, remove seeds and lay down in 8x8 pan. Fill each pepper with hamburger mixture. Pour over remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Cover with Reynolds Wrap. Bake at 350 degree preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven, top with cheese. Bake uncovered till cheese melts, approx 10 minutes.