Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is an excellent appetizer for showers or parties
- 1 loaf pumpernickel bread
- 10 ounces spinach (cooked drained and cooled)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 (3 ounce) packageknorr 7 vegetable soup mix
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, soup mix and onion flakes.
- Add spinach and mix well.
- Slice top off pumpernickle loaf and set aside.
- Hollow out inside leaving 1/2 inch all around.
- Pour mixture into the loaf.
- Top with top of loaf.
- Serve with reserved pieces of bread cubed to dip.