This is a Rachael Ray recipe. Add a salad and you’ve got a great dinner! This could also be done for OAMC. This uses wonderful French ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub potatoes with a drizzle of oil and pierce with a fork. Microwave on high (12 min) or bake until tender.
- 2Cool potatoes for 5 minutes, then split down the center and scrape potato flesh into a bowl. Set skins aside on a nonstick baking sheet. Preheat broiler to high.
- 3Meanwhile heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté shallots, 2-3 minutes until just tender.
- 4To the cooked potato mixture, add shallots, ham, cheese, butter, milk, thyme and salt and pepper.
- 5Mash with a potato masher until combined, but not entirely lump-free.
- 6Scoop mixture in even amounts into skins and broil, 2-3 minutes, to lightly brown on top.
- 7Serve 2 halves with salad, dark bread and butter.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Potatoes With Ham, Thyme and Gruyere
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.7
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 987.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 27.5 g