Stuffed Potatoes With Bacon, Broccoli, and Cheese
- Prick potatoes several times with a fork and place in microwave, covered with damp paper towels. Microwave on high 8-10 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve potatoes crosswise and scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4"-thick shell. Stand shells in muffin pan cups for easy stuffing.
- Stir together potato pulp, half-and-half, cream cheese, parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, and bacon.
- Saute onion and broccoli over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Mix into potato mixture and stuff into potato shells. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.