Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These could be a main dish or a side dish.
- 24 ounces yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, chopped
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prick potatoes several times with a fork and place in microwave, covered with damp paper towels. Microwave on high 8-10 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve potatoes crosswise and scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4"-thick shell. Stand shells in muffin pan cups for easy stuffing.
- Stir together potato pulp, half-and-half, cream cheese, parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, and bacon.
- Saute onion and broccoli over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Mix into potato mixture and stuff into potato shells. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.