1/4 Photos of Stuffed Potatoes Weight Watchers Style
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Marsha D.'s Note:
Recipe is from Weight Watchers New Cookbook. 3 points per serving can speed up time if baked in a microwave too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400'.
- 2Poke baking potato with fork. Bake in oven for 1 hour. Reducing oven temp to 350'.
- 3In a medium skillet, heat oil.
- 4Saute onions about 5 minutes.
- 5Add broccoli,carrot,and garlic and stir until soften, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat and cover and cook 4 minutes longer.
- 6Halve the potatoes when done. Scoop out pulp.
- 7In a large bowl combine potato pulp ,saute vegetables, cottage cheese, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mash all up well
- 8Spoon mixture into potato skins.
- 9Place on baking sheet and bake until heated through for 15 minutes.
- 10Serve alone or as a side dish.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Potatoes Weight Watchers Style
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 280.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g