Recipe by Marsha D.
Recipe is from Weight Watchers New Cookbook. 3 points per serving can speed up time if baked in a microwave too.
Top Review by rpgaymer
Wow, this tasted very different than I thought it would... in a good way. I guess the mashed vegetables add some sweetness to the dish, and that really worked for me. I think next time I'll add some brown sugar to this, but I'm definitely making this again.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Poke baking potato with fork. Bake in oven for 1 hour. Reducing oven temp to 350'.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil.
- Saute onions about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli,carrot,and garlic and stir until soften, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat and cover and cook 4 minutes longer.
- Halve the potatoes when done. Scoop out pulp.
- In a large bowl combine potato pulp ,saute vegetables, cottage cheese, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mash all up well
- Spoon mixture into potato skins.
- Place on baking sheet and bake until heated through for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or as a side dish.