Recipe by BurtonFanatic
Baked potatoes stuffed with seasoned cottage cheese are a lavish low-fat, low-cholesterol, low-sodium treat. NUTRITION INFO Calories: 251 Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 49 g Protein: 9 g
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon herb seasoning mix
- 4 -6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prick potatoes with fork. Bake at 425º F for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato leaving about 1/2 inch of pulp inside shell. Mash pulp in large bowl.
- Mix in by hand remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle each top with 1/4 teaspoon parmesan cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.