Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
From Cooking with Paula Deen May/June 2007
Make and share this Stuffed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil. Wash potatoes and dry well. Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet, and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until tender: let cool until easy to handle.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add green onion and bell pepper, and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender: set aside.
- Cut potatoes in half length-wise. Scop out pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell: set potato shells aside. Place potato pulp into a medium bowl. Add vegetable mixture, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, ham, 3/4 cup cheese, and salt: stir until combined.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spoon mixture evenly into reserved potato shells. Place on baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.