Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and tasty mushroom appetizer or light lunch. Serve with salad and some crusty bread.
- 4 large portabella mushrooms
- 7 ounces tuna in brine, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- cayenne pepper
- Top large Portobella mushrooms with a mixture of the tuna & mayonnaise. Top with the Swiss cheese and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- Place onto a greased baking tray and cook under a medium broiler until the cheese has melted & begins to brown.
haven't made yet but being a vegetarian i thought i'd make a note for myself to try this stuffed with my usual mock tuna salad made with chickpeas and topped with swiss. sounds like a good light lunch!