Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious starter, or even a meal. Low fat too!
- 4 portabella mushrooms
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package light boursin cheese
- 2 tablespoons light butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- Combine cheese, butter, onion and spinach in a skillet over medium-low heat until cheese is melted.
- Scrap the underside of the mushroom caps. Chop and add to skillet.
- Fill each mushroom cap with ¼ of the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.