Stuffed with pork sausage, cheeses and onions, this is a recipe teenagers loved!
Make and share this Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown sausage in a skillet. Drain.
- Add in a mixing bowl the cheeses, onion, tomatoes, basil, black pepper, and chili sauce. Mix well.
- Combine the sausage with the above ingredients. Mix well.
- Spray cooking pan with non - stick spray.
- Place mushrooms with the top down in the pan and drizzle a sm. amount olive oil over the mushrooms.
- Into the center of the mushrooms add the sausage mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.