1/1 Photo of Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Connie C.'s Note:
Stuffed with pork sausage, cheeses and onions, this is a recipe teenagers loved!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Brown sausage in a skillet. Drain.
- 3Add in a mixing bowl the cheeses, onion, tomatoes, basil, black pepper, and chili sauce. Mix well.
- 4Combine the sausage with the above ingredients. Mix well.
- 5Spray cooking pan with non - stick spray.
- 6Place mushrooms with the top down in the pan and drizzle a sm. amount olive oil over the mushrooms.
- 7Into the center of the mushrooms add the sausage mixture.
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 235.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.0 g