1/4 Photos of Stuffed Portabella Caps
1 hr 10 mins
Miss Erin's Note:
I love stuffed mushrooms but I've had a hard time finding recipes that don't have seadood in them. Here's a great one with sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from portobello mushrooms.
- 2Arrange the mushroom caps, bottoms up, on a medium baking sheet.
- 3Chop the stems and set aside.
- 4Place turkey sausage link on a small baking sheet.
- 5Cook uncovered in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until the interior is no longer pink.
- 6Remove from heat and chop.
- 7In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix together chopped mushroom stems, chopped sausage, chopped garlic, crushed garlic, cayenne pepper, black pepper and seasoned bread crumbs.
- 8Slowly cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes, or until bread crumbs begin to brown.
- 9Remove from heat, allow to cool approximately 10 minutes and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 10Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 11Mix cream cheese and Parmesan cheese into the mushroom stem mixture.
- 12Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture.
- 13Bake stuffed mushrooms in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until stuffing is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Portabella Caps
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 316.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g