1 hr 15 mins
CC & G's Note:
I got this recipe from the Kraft website. It is a very tasty way to serve pork tenderloin. I made it exactly as posted. The presentation is very pretty and great if you are having guests over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons kraft signature balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 4 cups mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 pork tenderloin (3/4 lb./340 g each)
- 14 soda crackers, crushed (1/2 cup crumbs)
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted & chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Heat 2 tablespoons of the dressing in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- 3Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until liquid is evaporated, stirring frequently.
- 4Remove from heat; place in large bowl to cool slightly.
- 5Meanwhile, cut the tenderloins lengthwise about halfway though meat.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap or place in resealable plastic bag.
- 7Flatten meat with meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness.
- 8Add soda crackers, pecans, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to mushrooms; mix until well blended.
- 9Spread half the mushroom mixture evenly onto each tenderloin; press stuffing gently onto meat.
- 10Roll the tenderloins firmly, enclosing stuffing.
- 11Tie with kitchen string in two to three places to secure.
- 12Place tenderloins, side-by-side, in roasting pan; brush with remaining 2 tablespoons dressing.
- 13Bake for 40 minutes or until meat is cooked through (160 degrees Fahrenheit).
- 14Remove from oven.
- 15Let stand 5 minutes.
- 16Remove string before slicing.
- 17How to Check Meat Doneness:.
- 18The easiest way to ensure that meat is cooked properly is to check the internal temperature. Using an accurate food thermometer will take away the guesswork. Simply insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the meat, avoiding any bones if present, and let stand until thermometer stops rising.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With Mushrooms and Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 239.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g