Recipe by CountryLady
A delicious way to serve "the other white meat", compliments of Massimo Capra!
- 2 pork tenderloin, cleaned of fat
- 8 ounces blue cheese
- 1 head radicchio, chopped
- 1 medium leek, chopped
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 6 ounces 35% cream
- 6 ounces tomato sauce, strained
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 ounce oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Create a cavity through the tenderloin using a sharp thin bladed knife, enlarge it with fingers and set aside.
- Sauté the leeks in a little butter and oil until tender, set aside to cool.
- It must be cool or it will melt the cheese.
- In a bowl, mix the leeks, the chopped radicchio and the cheese.
- Fill the cavity of the tenderloin from both ends with the stuffing.
- Close the ends with a slice of prosciutto.
- Tie with a string at each end.
- Sauté in a pan until golden brown and finish in a preheated oven at 450°F for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Boil the tomato sauce and add the cream, cook until creamy and slightly dense.
- Slice the tenderloins in medallions and arrange on a platter.
- Drizzle some to the sauce around it and serve.