Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
nutritious and delicious
Make and share this Stuffed Pork Cutlet recipe from Food.com.
- tenderise the pork chop so that it is flattened.
- add cream cheese to the centre of the pork chop.
- chop broccoli.
- place broccoli in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- once the broccoli has cooled, place it on top of the cream cheese.
- take one side of the pork chop and place it/pull it on to the other side of the chop.
- press the ends of the chop together so that the filling doesn't come out.
- take the breading and put it on a plate.
- place the pork chop on the breading and cover both sides of the pork chop.
- place the chop on a greased baking sheet.
- place in the oven at 350, no higher for half an hour.