Chef #717378's Note:
nutritious and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1tenderise the pork chop so that it is flattened.
- 2add cream cheese to the centre of the pork chop.
- 3chop broccoli.
- 4place broccoli in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- 5once the broccoli has cooled, place it on top of the cream cheese.
- 6take one side of the pork chop and place it/pull it on to the other side of the chop.
- 7press the ends of the chop together so that the filling doesn't come out.
- 8take the breading and put it on a plate.
- 9place the pork chop on the breading and cover both sides of the pork chop.
- 10place the chop on a greased baking sheet.
- 11place in the oven at 350, no higher for half an hour.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pork Cutlet
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.2
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 156.0 mg
- Sodium 453.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 44.1 g