I helped my parents move into a retirement home and "stole" my mother's recipe box. I am trying to get her favorite recipes posted. This recipe was stained so I knew it had to have been one of my Dad's favorites.
- Combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and milk.
- Place 2 tablespoons mixture in split chop; close with skewer (I used toothpicks).
- Brown chops in skillet turning to brown both sides.
- Add soup; cover; bake for 45 minutes.
- You may also place them in a casserole dish and add soup; cover and bake at 350F for 1 hour.