1/2 Photos of Stuffed Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup
mary winecoff's Note:
I helped my parents move into a retirement home and "stole" my mother's recipe box. I am trying to get her favorite recipes posted. This recipe was stained so I knew it had to have been one of my Dad's favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and milk.
- 2Place 2 tablespoons mixture in split chop; close with skewer (I used toothpicks).
- 3Brown chops in skillet turning to brown both sides.
- 4Add soup; cover; bake for 45 minutes.
- 5You may also place them in a casserole dish and add soup; cover and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.2
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 1062.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 33.6 g