1/2 Photos of Stuffed Pork Chops
1 hr 5 mins
Make the stuffing ahead, just refrigerate. Just make sure to bring to room temp before stuffing the chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Trim fat from chops.
- 3Cut a 2 inch pocket in each chop.
- 4Sprinkle inside of each pocket lightly with salt and pepper.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 7Add onion and mushrooms; saute until tender.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Stir in sage, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
- 10Add 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt to mixture.
- 11Add enough broth/water to moisten and hold stuffing together.
- 12Spoon stuffing into pockets.
- 13Secure pockets with kitchen twine or toothpicks.
- 14Place chops in baking dish.
- 15Add remaining broth/water.
- 16Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- 17Remove cover, bake for 20 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.2
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 462.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: