Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
My boyfriend's favorite dish!!
Make and share this Stuffed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Peheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare stuffing according to directions on box, increasing water by 1/4 cup.
- Cut slit into the side of each porkchop, cutting it almost in half. This is easiest on a mostly frozen chop.
- Stuff (and I mean stuff) each chop with as much stuffing as it can hold. You can also add a pat of butter, salt and pepper, or seasonings if desired.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until juice runs clear.
- We enjoy having cauliflour with our meal.
- Also-- DO NOT brown chops before hand. This causes them to be too tough, and to rigid to stuff correctly.
Quick, easy home cooking at its best. Made these for supper and they were a hit, plus I am pressed with time with classes so this recipe was great!
This is a very easy and tasty!! I jazzed up the stuffing with some celery, onion and dried cherry's. Really adds to the flavor... Thanks for sharing!!!
Definately a keeper!!!! This recipe is so good and such a hit! Followed the instructions and will make this again. Thank you for posting!! Made for Spring PAC 2013.