Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
My boyfriend's favorite dish!!
- Peheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare stuffing according to directions on box, increasing water by 1/4 cup.
- Cut slit into the side of each porkchop, cutting it almost in half. This is easiest on a mostly frozen chop.
- Stuff (and I mean stuff) each chop with as much stuffing as it can hold. You can also add a pat of butter, salt and pepper, or seasonings if desired.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until juice runs clear.
- We enjoy having cauliflour with our meal.
- Also-- DO NOT brown chops before hand. This causes them to be too tough, and to rigid to stuff correctly.
Very tasty and EASY. Thanks for the idea! After 30 mins at 350 they were perfect. Also made a gravy from the pork fat I cut off the chops, which I also recommend! Gravy master and flour!
Quick, easy home cooking at its best. Made these for supper and they were a hit, plus I am pressed with time with classes so this recipe was great!
This is a very easy and tasty!! I jazzed up the stuffing with some celery, onion and dried cherry's. Really adds to the flavor... Thanks for sharing!!!