Recipe by MizzNezz
This is one I use for a special occassion like a birthday or such. They really love this!!
Top Review by Cannabis Man
This was a super easy meal to make. And i got to impress my roomates and girlfriend. I couldn't buy any 1 inch thick pork chops, so i got 2 boneless ones and toothpicked them together... it worked out fine. Can't wait to try it with a bigger piece, it should be even more tender...smoke on!
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup seasoned prepared stuffing
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, saute celery and onion in 1 Tablespoon butter.
- Put into a large bowl.
- Add croutons, milk, parsley, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Cut a pocket in each chop, fill with stuffing.
- Brown chops in remaining 2 Tablespoons butter.
- Put chops in a greased 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour broth over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Pour pan drippings into a saucepan.
- Mix cornstarch and water.
- Slowly stir into drippings.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened.
- Serve with chops.