Prep 12 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one I use for a special occassion like a birthday or such. They really love this!!
Make and share this Stuffed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup seasoned prepared stuffing
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In skillet, saute celery and onion in 1 Tablespoon butter.
- Put into a large bowl.
- Add croutons, milk, parsley, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Cut a pocket in each chop, fill with stuffing.
- Brown chops in remaining 2 Tablespoons butter.
- Put chops in a greased 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour broth over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Pour pan drippings into a saucepan.
- Mix cornstarch and water.
- Slowly stir into drippings.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened.
- Serve with chops.
This was a super easy meal to make. And i got to impress my roomates and girlfriend. I couldn't buy any 1 inch thick pork chops, so i got 2 boneless ones and toothpicked them together... it worked out fine. Can't wait to try it with a bigger piece, it should be even more tender...smoke on!
Delicious. I used thin boneless fast fry pork chops, placed the stuffing in the middle of two chops, then tied the chops together with kitchen string and continued with the recipe.
Very good recipe. Everyone enjoyed the meal. I found it hard to cut the pockets into the meat and stuffing it was quite a job as well. But the end result was pleasing. I found I needed more cornstarch to thicken the gravy to our taste. I will most likely make this again. Thanks