This is one I use for a special occassion like a birthday or such. They really love this!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup seasoned prepared stuffing
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1In skillet, saute celery and onion in 1 Tablespoon butter.
- 2Put into a large bowl.
- 3Add croutons, milk, parsley, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Cut a pocket in each chop, fill with stuffing.
- 6Brown chops in remaining 2 Tablespoons butter.
- 7Put chops in a greased 9x9 inch baking pan.
- 8Pour broth over chops.
- 9Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- 10Remove chops and keep warm.
- 11Pour pan drippings into a saucepan.
- 12Mix cornstarch and water.
- 13Slowly stir into drippings.
- 14Cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened.
- 15Serve with chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.3
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 812.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 43.1 g