Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy dinner for moms in a hurry.
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 6 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Brown pork chops in melted butter. Place in casserole.
- Tear up bread slices into tiny pieces and mix with onion, water, and poultry seasoning.
- Place equal mounds of stuffing on each pork chop.
- Combine soup and milk and pour over pork chops.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.