Recipe by Lali
Very different but good recipe for pork chops. Can also be prepared in crock pot
Top Review by AlohaKimberly
Thought this was a great idea! We loved it but left out the banana peppers as we didn't have any on hand and I DID NOT use the amounts listed here. I kinda gauged what I thought would be best and it worked out great!
- 1 package pepperoni slice
- 1 cup mild banana pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 8 pork chops, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 bottle A.1. Original Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up banana pepper, onion and pepperoni.
- Fry with about 3 or 4 T pepper juice.
- Cut a"pocket" in pork chops.
- Stuff with cheese and pepper/pepperoni/onion mix (If pork chops are not thick enough to stuff, you can layer all of the stuff on top and bake).
- Bake in 350 degree oven until done.