Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on a meal planning website. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds quick, easy and right up my family's alley! My picky toddler might even eat this - and if she does I'll be sneaking some veggies into her, too!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and position a rack in the lower 1/3 of the oven.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly flour your work surface, and roll out the pizza dough into a 12 inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the dough, and arrange the ham over the cheese in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with the chopped spinach, and then top with the remaining cheese.
- Roll the dough into a thin cylinder, gently tucking in the ends.
- Brush the entire roll with the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
- Place the dough, seam-side down, on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Let the roll cool for 3 or 4 minutes and then use a serrated knife to cut it into individual slices, about 3/4 inch.
- Serve with dipping sauce such as marinara or Ranch dressing.