I found this recipe on a meal planning website. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds quick, easy and right up my family's alley! My picky toddler might even eat this - and if she does I'll be sneaking some veggies into her, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and position a rack in the lower 1/3 of the oven.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Lightly flour your work surface, and roll out the pizza dough into a 12 inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Sprinkle half of the cheese over the dough, and arrange the ham over the cheese in a single layer.
- 5Sprinkle with the chopped spinach, and then top with the remaining cheese.
- 6Roll the dough into a thin cylinder, gently tucking in the ends.
- 7Brush the entire roll with the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
- 8Place the dough, seam-side down, on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- 9Let the roll cool for 3 or 4 minutes and then use a serrated knife to cut it into individual slices, about 3/4 inch.
- 10Serve with dipping sauce such as marinara or Ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pizza Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.4
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 1004.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: