1/1 Photo of Stuffed Pizza Chicken for Two
Stuff chicken breasts with pizza ingredients for a delicious twist on an old favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cut pockets in the thickest part of chicken breasts.
- 3Spread 2 tsp tomato sauce in each pocket.
- 4Suff half of mozzarella, pepperoni, red pepper and basil leaves into one breast. Reapeat with second breast.
- 5Fold excess chicken over to seal and pin closed with toothpick.
- 6Saute both breasts on low heat, seam side down, in olive oil. Turn after 2 minutes. Cook 2 minutes more on second side.
- 7Transfer to oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Serve with pasta and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pizza Chicken for Two
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 310.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 42.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers