1/2 Photos of Stuffed Pizza Bread
3 hrs 45 mins
Potatoes Browning's Note:
No, this isn't some french bread pizza. Nor is this a bread machine recipe. This is 2 nice loaves of bread stuffed with all that stuff you love on your 'za. Easy to make and a pleaser for small gatherings or for yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2In another bowl,add salt and oil to flour.
- 3Add yeasty water and mix.
- 4Let rise for 2 hours then punch down dough.
- 5Divide dough into 2 equal parts.
- 6Roll each part into a rectangle, then brush with egg.
- 7Put mozzarella, pepperoni and peppers on top.
- 8Roll rectangle dough with toppings tightly like a jellyroll or stollen bread. Seal ends by pinching edge firmly.
- 9Put onto greased flat pan, brush loaves with egg, and sprinkle parmesan, oregano and pepper flakes atop.
- 10Bake at 400 degeees for 45 minutes. Let cool before slicing. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
- 11You can also stuff the bread with other toppings; mushrooms, chopped onions, precooked italian sausage chunks, ham, whatever turns you on.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pizza Bread
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 916.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.9 g