Recipe by Missy Wright
These are great finger foods. We always make them for Super Bowl parties. Kids enjoy helping make these and eating them as well. You can add green peppers, onions or mushrooms as well!
Top Review by Wendy G
The possibilities for stuffing these are almost endless. For supper with a plate of nachos, it's quick, easy and yummy. I made mine without the oil and italian seasoning, and they were just as tasty as can be. Great recipe.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans pizza dough
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 48 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce, heated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray 13x9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove dough from cans and unroll.
- Press out each dough rectangle to form 12x8 rectangle.
- Cut each rectangle into 24 squares.
- Top each square with cheese cube and pepperoni.
- Wrap dough around filling completely.
- Press edges to seal and place seam side down with sides touching in pan.
- Combine oil and seasoning in a small bowl and drizzle over dough in pans.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 15 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce.