Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Sabrina Tutino is the author of Italie dans le frigo, a French-language cookbook featuring contemporary and traditional Italian recipes. Sabrina is also host of the television program La cucina di Sabrina on the Zeste network.
- Preheat oven at 375° F (190° C).
- Wash peppers, cut off the top and stem and remove the seeds and ribs.
- On a grill pan or barbecue, grill beef, chicken and sausage.
- Once the meat is cooked, chop it finely. Add a handful of parmesan, parsley, chopped garlic, one egg, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Stuff the peppers with the meat mixture, cover with diced tomatoes and shredded mozzarellissima cheese, place them in a baking dish and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or cold.