Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a two serving recipe. Green peppers stuffed with ground beef, tomato sauce, and rice baked in the oven. Easy dinner for 2!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet cook ground beef with onion and drain off grease.
- Stir in 1 cup tomato sauce, rice, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut off tops of the two green peppers and remove seeds. Place peppers in a laarge pot of water and bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes, drain.
- place green peppers into a shallow 2 quart sized baking dish.
- Spoon meat mixture into peppers.
- If any of the meat mixture is left over just place in baking dish around peppers. Drizzle with remaining tomato sauce.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until peppers are tender.