Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom has been making these since I was a little girl. They are absolutely delicious. I like to serve them with bread and butter.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut tops from peppers. Clean peppers and remove seeds.
- Blanch peppers in a covered microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for 4 minutes or until slightly cooked.
- Prepare minute rice for 2 servings.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, minced onion, Nature's Seasons, and rice.
- Stuff peppers with this mixture.
- Place peppers in a tall covered dish or oven safe sauce pan.
- In a bowl combine tomato soup and tomato sauce. Add additional seasoning if desired. Blend well.
- Pour over peppers.
- Cover and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with grated sharp cheddar cheese.
Made for Spring PAC 2013 and what a wonderful dish. I did add some garlic and also I didn't cook the minute rice (I added some of the tomatoe soup/sauce mixture in with the meat) and then followed the rest of the instructions. Made for a wonderful dinner along with some vegetables marinated in Marinade for Veggies #1#320244. Thank you for posting.