1 hr 15 mins
Mrs. Sarah's Note:
My mom has been making these since I was a little girl. They are absolutely delicious. I like to serve them with bread and butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cut tops from peppers. Clean peppers and remove seeds.
- 3Blanch peppers in a covered microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for 4 minutes or until slightly cooked.
- 4Prepare minute rice for 2 servings.
- 5In a bowl, combine ground beef, minced onion, Nature's Seasons, and rice.
- 6Stuff peppers with this mixture.
- 7Place peppers in a tall covered dish or oven safe sauce pan.
- 8In a bowl combine tomato soup and tomato sauce. Add additional seasoning if desired. Blend well.
- 9Pour over peppers.
- 10Cover and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 11Serve with grated sharp cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.9
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.3 mg
- Sodium 968.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morton nature seasons seasoning blend