Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Im really not sure how many pepperoncini depends on their size
- 6 slices bacon
- 1⁄3 cup minced shallot
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- pepperoncini pepper
- Cook bacon drain and crumble very small save drippings.
- In dripping saute shallots and red pepper cook until tender remove from pan and cool With an electric mixer beat cream cheese and milk stir in bacon and shallot mixture Put into a decorating bag.
- With a knife cut a slit lengthwise into pepper but not all the way through.
- pipe in cream cheese mixture.
- cover and chill 1 hour.