Recipe by MarylandMomof3
This was adapted from a working woman's cookbook that came out in the 70's. It's our family casserole staple.
- 453.59 g ground beef, Lean
- 226.79 g macaroni, Dreamfields
- 138.91 g box Lipton soup secrets noodle soup mix
- 425.24 g evaporated milk
- 236.59 ml water
- 226.79 g colby, Shredded
- 236.59 ml green bell pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni al dente.
- Brown ground beef and add peppers until tender.
- Break up packets of noodle soup mix over the beef.
- Add milk and water and bring to a boil. Add most of the cheese and stir until combined. Pour into a 13 x 9 casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes until heated and cheese is melted.