1/3 Photos of Stuffed Pecan Pie French Toast
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I have many versions of French Toast, but I have to say this is one of my favorites. So easy to make and tastes great. The pecans give it a nice crunch and the bread stays moist. It's like eating pecan pie for breakfast. Yummy! Easy to double for more hearty eaters...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf pepperidge farm cinnamon-swirl bread
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2HEAT butter and brown sugar to a boil in small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in pecans. Set aside.
- 3GREASE a baking sheet with butter. Place the bread slices on the baking sheet. Bake for 5 minute Or until lightly toasted. Remove from sheet and set aside.
- 4BEAT milk, eggs, granulated sugar and vanilla in medium bowl. Dip 8 slices toast into the batter and place on baking sheet. Spread a heaping tablespoons Of the pecan mixture onto each. Dip remaining slices toast into batter and place over nut filling to form a sandwich.
- 5BAKE for 20 minute Or until hot. Sift confectioners' sugar over toast. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pecan Pie French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 138.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: