Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband loves red pears and this is a recipe he came up with. My husband prefers to cut the top off of the pear and stuff them from the top. I, however, feel it's easier to slice the pears in half lengthwise.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice pears in half lengthwise and scoop out a little of the flesh to make bowls.
- Brush pears with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Roast pears for 15 minutes and then take out of the oven.
- Combine cheese, bacon and nuts. Fill pears with mixture.
- Put the pears back in the oven and roast 15 minutes more.