Just something I came up with that turned out yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach
- 2 onions
- 1 stalk celery
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon oregano or 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (750 ml) jar tomato sauce
- 18 large pasta shells
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup old cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- savory, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Shred spinach over bottom of casserole dish.
- 3At the same time prepare pasta shells according to package directions.
- 4Sauté onion, celery, garlic, oregano and ground beef and spices in olive oil til cooked and browned.
- 5Stuff the shells with the beef mixture (approximately 2 tablespoons per shell.
- 6Place shells on the bed of shredded spinach.
- 7If there is extra beef mixture you may place it between the shells
- 8Pour sauce over the shells.
- 9Grate cheeses over the top and sprinkle with chopped savory.
- 10Place in preheated oven and cook till cheeses are bubbly and lightly browned. approximately 20-30 minutes.
- 11I served this with my classic Caesar salad (with crumbled bacon added).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pasta Shells in a Spinach Florentine Sauce With 3 Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 954.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: