Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A unique way to use up leftovers using turkey or chicken and stuffing. From TOH Casseroles, Slow Cookers, and Soup cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked prepared stuffing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2⁄3 cup water
- minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, chicken, peas and mayonnaise; spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and water; pour over shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.