Recipe by MISSJ1978
My mom got me completely hooked on these. they're a little messy to make, but so very good.
Top Review by Laurel Ann
Rave reviews on this recipe. I did use 1 % cottage cheese instead of ricotta as that is what I had on hand. Turned out excellant. I will definately be making this recipe again. Thankyou for posting.
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (four cups)
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce