Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom got me completely hooked on these. they're a little messy to make, but so very good.
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (four cups)
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- COMBINE CHEESES AND SPINACH; STUFF INTO SHELLS.
- ARRANGE IN A GREASED 13 X 9 X 2" BAKING DISH.
- COVER AND BAKE AT 350F FOR 30 MINUTES OR UNTIL HEATED THROUGH.
Rave reviews on this recipe. I did use 1 % cottage cheese instead of ricotta as that is what I had on hand. Turned out excellant. I will definately be making this recipe again. Thankyou for posting.
took this as a basic, added ham and garlic, whizzed the lot in a food precessor, with a few slices of grain bread, and an egg. Stuffed the shells and covered them in the sauce. I thought they would be good, but they were actually excellent. cooked them for an hour, then sprinkled with cheese and gave them another 10 mins, served with garlic bread and stuffed tomatoes. thank you for posting