- 1 lb fresh mushrooms (medium sized)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350° degrees.
- Clean mushrooms; pat dry. Remove stems; set aside. Finely chop stems.
- In medium bowl, combine chopped stems and all remaining ingredients.
- Press mixture firmly into mushroom caps, mounding on top.
- Place in ungreased 13x9 pan. Bake 18-23 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm.